Edmonton, St.Albert, Leduc, Nisku, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove
We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business. This brochure answers some of your most frequently asked questions, and lets you know exactly how we?re protecting the information you entrust to us.
What personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following information about you:
- postal codes and telephone numbers
- customer financial information (including payment card and credit card numbers)
- purchase history and product preferences
- customer opinions
When you visit our web site, we also collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer?s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- what other sites you?ve visited recently
How do you use this information?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- to complete a sale or transaction with you
- to verify your credit, if necessary
- to deliver products directly to you
- to limit the possibility of fraud when we process your returns
If it?s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For eg., when you apply for credit, we pass on your personal information to a credit reporting agency so we can complete a credit check. We also pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
We also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- customer service
- to administer a loyalty program
- as part of a warranty program
Sometimes, we also share your personal information with other companies, including:
- product suppliers
- market research firms
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
You can also contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, at:
Phone: (819) 994-5444
Fax: (819) 994-5424
TTY: (819) 994-6591
or by mail at:
30 Victoria Street
or on the Web at:
Edmonton, AB, T5T 4G3 780 232-8036 firstname.lastname@example.org www.advantageservicesltd.ca